- All persons who are authorised to collect a child from the nursery MUST have their details entered onto the Consent for an other adult to collect a child form.
- All persons who are authorised to collect a child from the nursery MUST either be introduced to us (where possible) or photo provided to the nursery.
- All persons authorised to collect a child MUST be over the age of 16 years.
- If another adult is collecting your child, then a consent form needs to be filled in or staff needs to be instructed on the phone and a password must be given. If the person is not authorised than the nursery will phone the parent to confirm. Staff will not release your child if the person is not authorised.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to inform the nursery on a daily basis if some one else is collecting the child.
- If the nursery is unable to make contact with the parent in an event of the child not collected on time, the nursery will contact the person listed on the emergency form and will release the child in their care.
- If a parent calls the nursery to say another person will be collecting the child a courtesy call will be made back to the parent for confirmation.
- If there are any changes to the contact details or emergency contact details, then it is the parent’s responsibility to inform the nursery otherwise the nursery will release the child as instructed on the form.
- Any persons on the sex off enders register will be refused entry to the nursery.
Please note that this procedure MUST be followed if anyone other than the child’s parent or main carer is to collect them from nursery.
Late Collection Fees- A late collection fee will be charged to parents who are late collecting their child. (Refer to late collection policies) If there is an emergency that will unavoidably delay the collection of a child, parents/carers are required to contact the Nursery immediately, but fees will still be payable.
Security & Collection
Registration and Retainer
Registration and Retainer fees are payable to Little Angels Uni Limited before the first day of attendance. Thereafter attendance fees are payable to Little Angels Uni LimitedBank accounton a monthly basis. Attendance fees will be charged in full for 38 weeks per annum. Retention fees of 50% will be charged during the 12 weeks holidays perannum. Please note that if you attend during the holidays you will be charged full fees. Attendance fees are charged for 50 weeks per annum and divided by 12 to give equal monthly instalments.
Parents and carers will receive an invoice in the first week of each month. Payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice. Fees are subject to review on an annual basis before August of each year. Parents and carers will receive a month’s notice for any fee increases or reduction in days.
The Nursery will be open between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Children may attend the Nursery as follows:
Full-time – 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Half-sessions – 8am – 1pm & 1pm – 6pm
Part-time – available for 2, 3 or 4 full days and at the discretion of the Nursery Years Manager
The Nursery will be closed on Bank Holidays, two weeks at Christmas and three additional days for staff training.
Fees remain payable to the Nursery for family holidays, bank holidays and sick absences.
Absence days cannot be swapped for alternative days or refunded.
Fees remain payable in full until the Nursery place is terminated in line with the one month notice period.
EEE 30 hour / 15 hour entitlement
The Early Education Entitlement allows for families to take two weeks’ worth of holiday/sickness each term which is paid to the setting from the local authority. Therefore, any holidays taken that are longer than two weeks parents/carers will be invoiced for their full fees inclusive of their 30 / 15 hour entitlement.
Notice – Parents and carers must give one month’s notice if they wish to terminate their child’s nursery place or decrease days of attendance. Fees are payable up to the end of the notice period. Retainer fees will be refunded on the last day of attendance, on condition of the notice period being met and that there are no outstanding balances.
Your retainer fees may not be refunded if you fail to give appropriate notice.
Help with fees – Child Tax Credit; voucher, CCG (for university students) & Care-2-learn (for secondary/college students). These payments are all government based.
Parents/carers can also apply directly through HMRC – for childcare element.